You’ve been hibernating in your house all winter and it’s time to start your Spring Cleanup. The average 6-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year? That’s approximately 40,000 dust mites can live in only one ounce of dust?
With spring’s arrival, the time is here to say good-bye to the dirt and dust and protect ourselves from allergies. It is spring cleaning time! Here are some recommendations from Glover Cleaning
- Regular vacuuming can help remove dust and dirt from carpeting and flooring. It’s best to vacuum with a HEPA or double filter if possible for even better removal.
- Clean and dust upholstery and leather furniture to pick-up dust, dust mites, and other debris.
- When dusting leather furniture, use a dry microfiber cloth or the brush attachment of a vacuum to remove dust particles.
- Sprinkle baking soda on your carpet to neutralize odors. Let it sit for 30 minutes than vacuum as normal.
- Remove common marks and spots on wall and baseboards by applying baking soda to a damp sponge. Gently rub then rinse
So go ahead and get rid of your winter blues and get a jump start on your spring cleaning! Call Glover Cleaning Today!