Water Heater Repair in Utah
It doesn’t matter if it’s a blazing hot Utah summer or one of our famous Salt Lake City winters—you never want to be without hot water. Water heater installation and repair is one of the many specialties of Glover Plumbing. We carry most major brands of water heaters including Bradford White, Rheem, A.O. Smith, and many more! Whether you’re looking for a traditional water heater installation, or a tankless water heater installation, Glover Plumbing has the expertise to get the job done before your evening bath.
Water heater repair in Salt Lake City isn’t a “we’ll get around to it” kind of job. A rusted, busted, or otherwise untrustworthy water heater is not only a nuisance to your comfort— it can be costing you big when the water and gas bills come at the end of the month. Don’t just put up with a leaky and inefficient water heater anymore, it’s time to repair or replace that hunk of junk. Glover Plumbing has 24/7 emergency plumbing service in Salt Lake City for not only water heater repair and installation, but all your emergency plumbing needs.
Water Heater Repair and Installation in Salt Lake
With today’s newest models, you don’t want to trust just any plumber in Salt Lake City to install your water heater. Our plumbing experts know the ins and outs of every type of water heater, including tankless water heaters, and can diagnose current water heater problems and problems that may arise if not repaired in a timely fashion.
Glover Plumbing only employs the best water heater repair technicians in Utah to complete jobs in your home. We know how critical it is to get the job done right the first time. Glover Plumbing is fully licensed and insured. We service Utah, Salt Lake, and Summit Counties.
Top 10 Reasons You Need A New Water Heater
Here are some sure signs it’s time to get a new water heater:
- Your spouse screams at you every time he or she takes a shower and it suddenly goes cold.
- Your water heater remembers the Y2K scare.
- Rust-color water comes out of faucets.
- It takes longer than a GOP debate to get your shower warm.
- You have to shower in 30 seconds because your water goes cold.
- Your hot water heater leaks like a sieve.
- The neighbors complain because your water heater pops and cracks like a gun.
- You can’t do your wash because you can only run one appliance at a time.
- All your meals are on paper plates because your dish washer can’t get hot enough.
- The game of “flush the toilet and the person in the shower screams” is getting old.
Call Glover Plumbing Today 801-679-4266
"Love the extra time (and energy) me and the wife have now to spend doing stuff we want to do. They do a great job, very reliable, easy to work with. Get exactly what we want."
James (Park City, UT)