- A hot water tap is turned on.
- The water enters the heater.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger.
- The heat exchanger heats the water to the designated temperature
- When the tap is turnd off, the unit shuts down
Is It Time To Get a Tankless Water Heater?
Call the experts at Glover Plumbing and find out the benefits of going with a tankless water heater. We are familiar with the various makes and models and can consult with you to find out what will work best in your home.
Glover Plumbing can help you with your tankless water heater in the following ways:
- Removal of old water heater
- Gas lines
- Exhaust problems
- Warranty information
Get a Tankless Water Heater On-Site Quote
"Love the extra time (and energy) me and the wife have now to spend doing stuff we want to do. They do a great job, very reliable, easy to work with. Get exactly what we want."
James (Park City, UT)