Many home owners think that a maid service is only for the ultra rich. They have visions of an uptight slender lady with a frilly white apron costing home owners a fortune.
A Utah weekly maid service actually is catered to each home owner and the cost of cleaning depends upon the size of the home being cleaned. For those who do not have time to clean or are physically unable to clean, a maid service is invaluable.
Why Use a Maid Service?
- Save Time: Life is hectic, especially for dual-income families. The average family spends time car-pooling, working 8 hours, making dinner, and helping the kids with their endless homework, there isn’t much time for house cleaning. A weekly maid service can free up time and allow you to spend more quality time with your kids. This is especially true on Saturdays. Families run around all week, wouldn’t it be great to have fun on Saturdays instead of clean your home?
- Reduce Stress: Living in a home that isn’t clean adds to the stress of modern life. When you add in vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing the shower, sinks and toilets, it causes family stress. Coming home to a clean and tidy home after a long day of work reduces stress and makes you look forward to coming home.
- Always Ready For Guest: There is nothing worse than having guest drop by and having your house a mess. Having a weekly maid service allows you to feel confident to have even the most demanding guest drop by your home…even your mother-in-law.
- Relieve The Burden Of Cleaning: If you are physically disabled or have some time of handicap that prevents you from cleaning your home. Having a weekly maid service help reduce the worry of not being able to clean.
- Treat Yourself or Treat Someone Else: Giving house cleaning as a gift to yourself or to someone else is a great way to show appreciation. Giving the gift of a clean home is a great way to make someone happy.
Glover Cleaning can customize a home cleaning plan for your home to meet your needs and schedule.